Occasionally we have positions available both clinical and clerical. We will post new openings when they become available. Applications can be made in writing to the clinic.
Permanent Part-time Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
The successful candidate will join the Winnock team as an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist.
The person must have:
- Computer skills in Microsoft office (Simply Accounting would be an asset).
- Integrity and an understanding of the strict requirement to treat the personal information of patients with total confidentiality.
- Excellent people skills on the phone and in-person.
- Competence in time management and multi-tasking.
- Complete respect for all clients.
Please note, the position requires possible working hours extending into the early evening. The average weekly number of hours for this position commences at sixteen.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Registered Massage Therapist
We are seeking to contract a Registered Massage Therapist to join our client care team.
Our current team consists of a Physiotherapist, a Kinesiologist and an Occupational Therapist.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of organization that is collaboratively focused, the Winnock team could be the right fit for you.
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Meg Mooring at 902-763-2224 or email email@example.com